UGREEN USB 2.0 to RS232 DB9 Serial Cable turns an available USB port into a standard COM port, allowing your computer to connect RS232 serial devices such as DB9 equipped cash register, barcode scanners, label writers, digital cameras, serial modems, routers, palm PCs, and ISDN Terminal Adapters that communicate through COM port.
Wide Compatibility: The USB DB9 adapter is with Prolific PL-2303 Chipset, compatible for Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP / 2000 and Mac OS X 10.6, Linux, etc. Easy to Setup: driverless for Win10/8.1/8,; for other OS, plug & play after one time driver installation.
Stable Data Transfer: USB to RS232 serial cable supports data rate up to 1M / bps. Programmable baud rate from 75 bits to 128,000 bits per second.
Multiple Shielding: With nickel plating serial connector, tinned copper conductor (Wire guage#24#28) and triple shielding, this usb to db9 converter ensures the best 1Mbps data transfer rate.
Superior Features: This usb 2.0 to RS232 Adapter supports Remote Wake-up and Power Management. Powered by USB Port - no external power needed. Standard USB 2.0 Type A Male to standard 9-pin DB9 RS-232 serial connector with Hex Jack Nuts.Note: For connecting to a device with nut connectors, an inexpensive DB9 serial cable (F/F) will be needed.
1. Connectors: USB 2.0 Male, RS232 Male
2. Side Connectors: Hex Jack Nuts
3. Provides the connection between USB and the traditional RS-232 serial port
4. Uses latest Prolific PL2303 chipset
5. Plug & Play after one-time driver installation
6. Maximum Transfer rate: up to 1Mbps
7. Supports Automatic Handshake
8. Powered by USB port, no external power adapter required
1 x USB to DB9 Serial Adapter
1 x Driver CD