USB external sound card easily adds a 3.5mm aux TRRS port (integrated audio-in and audio out interface) to your computer, which enables you to connect your existing headset with 3.5mm TRRS to your PC through a USB interface. Note: It does not work with headset with separated headphone and microphone 3.5mm audio port.
Additional USB stereo audio adapter: It is perfect to bypass a faulty sound card, audio port, or as a replacement for a broken USB audio adapter.
Superb Sound Quality: USB External Stereo Sound Adapter adopted Advanced C-Media IC technology for optimal sound quality and device performance. It is constructed of durable ABS housing and with ultra compact design.
Easy to set up: no driver required, just plug and play! USB bus-powered, no external power required.
Wide Compatibility: This usb headset adapter works with any standard USB Audio Class enabled system including Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X, Linux, and PS4, Google Chromebook, Windows Surface 3 pro, Raspberry Pi etc.
1. This USB sound adapter is designed for your new headset with 3.5mm TRRS interface. It does not work with headset with separate headphone and microphone 3.5mm audio port.
2. The USB interface on PS3 does not carry audio signal, so this USBaudio adapter does not work with PS3.
Specifications1. Computer Connector: USB 2.0 Male
2. Headset Connector: 3.5mm TRRS Female
3. Cable Length:15cm
4. Chipset: ALC4040
* Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
* Mac OS 8.6 or above
* PS4 Important Note: For using with PS4, the output sound for Left and Right chanel will be Reversed as the sound sampling rate of our audio adapter(192K/24BIT) is higher than PS4 Compatibility(48K/16BIT).
* Right-click on the sound icon in the taskbar;
* Select Playback or Recording devices;
* Adjust the volume on the computer and in the application.
Mac: Go to System Preferences > Sound > C-Media USB Headset > Output or Input > Volume
1 x USB Stereo Audio Adapter with 3.5mm TRRS