HOW IT WORKS: Ugreen USB to RS232 DB9 Serial Adapter is designed for connecting to serial devices such as DB9 equipped serial modems, ISDN Terminal Adapters, digital cameras, label writers, palm PCs, barcode scanners, PDAs etc through USB port with 1Mbps data transfer rate.
CONNECTORS: With standard USB Type A Male to standard 9-pin DB9 RS-232 serial connector.
CHIPSET & SUPPORTED OS: FTDI-FT232RL Chipset for widest possible stablity and compatibility with Windows (10/8.1/8/7XP), Mac, Linux, etc. Support almost all serial COM port.
CONDUCTOR & SHIELDING: Tinned Copper Conductor(Wire guage#24#28) and triple shielding ensure the best data transfer rate. Powered by USB port, no external power adapter required. Simple installation, plug & play after one time driver installation.
1. Connectors: USB 2.0 Male, RS232 Male;
2. Connect a RS-232 serial device such as a modem to a USB port on your computer;
3. Supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP//2000 and Mac OS X 10.6 and above;
4. Uses latest FTDI chipset ;
5. Plug & Play after one time driver installation;
6. Maximum Transfer rate: up to 1Mbps;
7. Supports Automatic Handshake;
8. Powered by USB port, no external power adapter required.
1 x USB to DB9 Serial Adapter FTDI
1 x Driver CD
1 x Manual