Dear, have you tried another PCIE slot to test?And if possible, could you please install the driver to retest? https://www.ugreen.com/search/?lang=en&search_type=all&searchword=30771
With this PCI Card, you can add a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a PCI slot. Fits any PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 socket; Additional 8cm Low-profile bracket provides the option for installation in small size HTPC case.
This PCI-based 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Card provides a simple connection to a Gigabit Ethernet network, and is fully compatible with 802.1Q Virtual LAN (VLAN) Tag. and Ethernet card which is compliant to IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u & IEEE802.3ab.
Gigabit PCI Network adapter Suitable for any PCI-enabled client, server or workstation, the Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Card supports high-performance dual channel networking and maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total) - up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
Gigabit network card Compatible with a broad range of operating systems, including Windows 10, 8/8.1, 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, XP-64bit, Vista, Vista-64bit, 7, 7-64bit. Please kindly note: this product does NOT support Linux or Mac OS.
The high-quality PCI Gigabit NIC with 12cm profile bracket and Additional 8cm Profile Bracket that makes it easy to install the card in a small form factor/low profile computer case/server.
1. Integrated 10/100/1000M transceiver
2. Auto-Negotiation with Next Page capability
3. Supports PCI Express 1.1
4. Supports pair swap/polarity/skew correction
5. Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction
6. Supports 1-Lane 2.5Gbps PCI Express Bus
Embedded OTP memory
7. Transmit/Receive on-chip buffer support
8. Supports PCI MSI (Message Signaled Interrupt) and MSI-X
9. Supports 25MHz or 48MHz Oscillator
10. Supports power down/link down power saving/PHY disable mode
11. Supports EMAC-393 ECMA ProxZzzy Standard for sleeping hosts
12. Supports LTR (Latency Tolerance Reporting) and OBFF (Optimized Buffer Flush/Fill)
13. Supports 16-set 128-byte Wake-Up Frame pattern exact matching
14. Supports Microsoft WPD (Wake Packet Detection)
1. Power Supply:
(1). Only support 5v power supply. Do NOT connect the 12V power source.
(2). Do NOT insert the SATA power supply cable into our PCI-E card in the reverse direction.
2. Do NOT install this PCI-E card when the computer is on.
3. Please download the driver before using.
4. Device Manager-Network Adapter-Realtek PCIe Family Cotroller#2.
5. Do NOT support Linux or Mac OS.
6. Important Note: Only work with PCI-E slot, Not for PCI Slot.
1 x Gigabit PCI Network Adapter