Headset to PC adapter, With 3.5mm Speaker Mic Stereo Audio Y adapter, you can connect your newer headsets (audio & microphone) to a PC or Laptop for use with VOIP applications, such as Skype or chat programs, MSN Messenger, Yahoo, Google Voice, etc.
3.5mm Speaker and Headphone Splitter with two male ports: one for Headphone Jack on your PC/Laptop, the other for Mic Jack on your PC/Laptop.
3.5mm stereo splitter cable allows you to easily connect your stereo headset Mic to a PC audio port and mic port at the same time.
The difference with Other Brands: Comparing with PVC splitters from other brands, this one is in shielding and much more durable with Aluminum case.
- 24K Gold Plated for better sound quality and less loss
- Input: 3.5mm 4-position female for headset or earphone
- Output 1: 3.5mm 3-position male for Headphone Jack on your PC/Laptop
- Output 2: 3.5mm 3-position male for Mic Jack on your PC/Laptop
- Oxygen-free copper provides maximum's conductivity and durability.
- Flexible cable length 20cm
- To ensure proper hardware detection, we recommend that the external headset be plugged into the adapter first, before the adapter is connected to the computer or mobile device.
- Only compatible with CTIA standard Android headphones, do NOT compatible with CTIA standard Apple Earbuds.
- Not compatible with Beats headphone, Bose Earbuds, and Apple headphone.
1 x Braided Headphone Splitter Cable