This USB C to DVI Cable enables you to directly connect a USB-C computer to a DVI-equipped display. It is ideal for conference, presentation, gaming, or expanding workspace by connecting your USB-C devices to a large screen. (*Note: Designed for computer only, not for tablets and smartphones except Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus / Note8 and Huawei Mate 10).
Perfectly works with USB-C port computers with Mini DP / Thunderbolt 3.0 Alt mode such as Huawei Mate 10, 2017 MacBook Pro, 2017 iMac, 2016 MacBook Pro, 2015 MacBook, ChromeBook Pixel, Dell XPS 15, XPS 13-9350-R1609 13.3",Lenovo Yoga 900(Yoga 4 Pro) , Samsung Galaxy Note 8/ S8/ S8 Plus, Lumia 950/950XL etc.
Support video resolution up to 1920x1080 @60Hz for most computers, displays, monitors and projectors, backward compatible with the resolution at 1080P@24Hz/50Hz/60Hz 720P,480P,576i,480i @50Hz/60Hz.
Driver Free, Easy Operation: Plug and play - does not require any software, drivers, or complicated installation process; Compatible with Windows 10/8/8.1/7 / Vista / XP and Mac OS X, Linux and Chrome OS.
Portable Design, Easy to Carry: Special reversible USB C plug enables you to insert it in either way easily, frees yourself from figuring out which side is correct when you use it in night or a dark place.
1. Input interface: USB Type C; Output interface: DVI D 24+1
2. Support video output: 1080P@60Hz/50Hz/24Hz, 720P, 480P, 576i, 480i@50Hz/60Hz
3. Compatible System: Windows 10/8/8.1/7 / Vista / XP and Mac OS X, Linux and Chrome OS
4. Supports DVI 165 MHz / 1.6Gbps per channel
1. Subject to the DVI industrial specification, DVI cable can not output audio signal. You can connect your PC/laptop to an external speaker for audio output through a separate audio cable.
2. It is not compatible with the devices that do not support the protocol of DP alt mode. Please check your user manual or via email for pre-sale advice.
1 x USB C DVI Adapter Cable
1 x User Manual