Cat7 Ethernet Cable: Supports bandwidth up to 600MHz, offers a maximum networking speed at 10Gbps for you to surf the Internet, stream videos, music, and other data without the hassles of slow network.
10Gbps High Speed: Faster than Cat5e/Cat5/cat6 network, perfect for networking switch, routers, ADSL, adapters, hubs, modems, PS3, PS4, x-box, Patch panels, and other high-performance networking applications.
Shielded From Interference: Made of 4 shielded twisted pair (STP) of copper wires with two RJ45 connectors on each end. The additional shielding and improved quality in twisting of the wires provide better protection from crosstalk, noise, and interference that can degrade the signal quality.
User-friendly Design: Clip protector keeps the RJ45 connector from unwanted snags while routing the cable; Shorter Ethernet cable takes up less space; 24k gold-plated connector is more durable for use;
1. Standard: Cat 7,SSTP; Meet TIA/EIA-568-B.2-10 Specifications,Backward compatible with Cat 5e / Cat 6 / Cat 6a Ethernet Cable
2. Conductor Construction: 8 wires Stranded Copper with shielding, much better than performance than copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire
3. Support bandwidth up to 600Mhz
4. Support speed up to 10Gbps
5. 26AWG, OD:6.3 mm
6. Gold Plated RJ45 connectors for optimized signal quality
7. 4PR UTP copper strands for minimal noise, interference & crosstalk
8. Tough, yet flexible PVC jacket & heavy-duty, snag-less mold
1 x Cat7 Shielded Ethernet Patch Cable